Saturday, June 4, 2016

Muhammad Ali - 5 Awesome Quotes from a Runaway Mouth

Muhammad Ali was an American professional boxer. Early in his career, Ali was known for being an inspiring, controversial and polarizing figure both inside and outside the boxing ring. 

No matter whether we agree with his views, beliefs or even whether he was the greatest boxer of all time, a person of his caliber definitely has something to share through words of wisdom. 

Here are a few quotes from his life that resonate with me as a martial artist and an entrepreneur! 

1. The man who views the world the same at 50, as he did when he was 20, wasted 30 years of his life.

2. Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer. 

3. It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe. 

4. I hated every minute of training, but I said to myself, Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. 

5. I've made my share of mistakes on the way, but if I have changed even one life for the better, I haven't lived in vain.

Thank you for taking a look at my blog. Let me know your thoughts on Ali,  his spectacular career and his efforts in the community.

Benjamin Moriniere "Sensei"
@CapoeiraOkinawa

No comments:

Post a Comment